12.15.2009

Where'd it go?

Hey sweet buddy,
It's been a while since Mommy's written you a letter! Sorry about that! I'm just slow.

Anyway you've been a very busy little boy. You're climbing on top of all of our furniture and jumping down. You can jump off the ground with two feet. You love the trampoline! You follow Hannah around and do everything she does. You're saying more and more words and sentences. All in all, you're growing up too fast!

"Where'd it go?"
"There it is!"
"Come back here!"
"Mama where are you?"
"I'm naked!"
"I like it!"
"Don't like it!"
"'Cuse me Hannah (or Mama or Daddy)"
"Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Kiss-mas!!"

Your hair is still as blond as ever too! I love it. You got your first haircut a few months ago. Mommy tried trimming it at home but I didn't do a good job so I had to take you to a stylist so they could fix it. They cut off all your cute little curls. But I put them in your baby book so we'll always have them.

We got our Christmas tree last week. Hannah helped pick it out and you love smelling it! You loved decorating it too. It was a little hard for you to hang the ornaments so we had to help you. Everyday you like to turn on the lights and then you walk around looking at all the ornaments. I've finally put more presents underneath and you look at those too. I can't wait to see you when you open all of your gifts.

I'm going to go so I can do some chores while you're napping. I just want to say that I love you very much! You're the cutest little boy in the world!!

Love always,
Mommy

Just a few pictures of what we've been up to lately....

You really enjoyed licking the batter off of the beater when we made Gingerbread Cookies.


You really did not like Santa Claus. You cried when I put you in his lap. Hannah, on the other hand, climbed right up and talked to him. Maybe next year?


Picking out our Christmas tree. I'll put up a picture of it soon.


Finally!!! A good Christmas picture of you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment